Thursday, February 21, 2008

Black History Month: MLK and W.E.B DuBois

As Black History month enters its final week, thought I'd post MLK's "I have a dream" speech since I never actually seen or heard the entire thing.



Martin Luther King talking about death threats on his life.


Great Barrington is the birthplace of W.E.B. DuBois and as I write this, I am sitting at a computer in the W.E.B. DuBois library at Umass Amherst. The video is a brief summary of his life and his influence as an important American historical figure.

Watch it!

3 comments:

hellbent said...

The youtube stuff's OK, but you gotta get a camera again. Thought you would like this website, if you haven't seen it before: public sharing and analysis of leaked government communications: http://88.80.13.160/wiki/Wikileaks

Anonymous said...

the two other videos are no longer available,(MLK death threats and DEB DuBois) whats up with that

The Intrepid Dr. Root said...

The videos are working fine for me from a random computer at the library (so I doubt the videos are cached on this computer) so not sure why they are not working for you? Try loading them in a different browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox)